1. User information collection
When you register as a user on this website, use the services of this website, and participate in activities on this website, you agree that this website will collect your personal information and save records. The personal information collected on this website includes but is not limited to: name, gender, city, ID number, mobile phone number, service address, etc. The more and more accurate the information you proactively provide, the better we can provide you with relevant services.
2. Use of User Information
The basic purpose of this website to collect personal information is to better understand our users, so as to provide you with special services and personalized services. Personal information will be mainly used for the following purposes:
(1) To complete your requirements for specific services or products.
(2) When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the safety of the products and services we provide to you.
(3) Help us design new services and improve our existing services.
(4) Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs in a targeted manner, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and other The user makes other responses.
(5) Used for statistics of user data of this website (such as user number, composition, interest, performance, etc.), so that we can provide users with better services and products, or disclose such statistical data to third parties for certain legal purposes . This type of statistical data is all information about the user group as a whole, not personal information.
(6) Let you participate in surveys about our products and services. In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, and subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through a certain service to aggregate information or in a personalized way For our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
3. Sharing and disclosure of user information
The personal information collected by Tescar will only be used by Tescar to provide you with relevant services. Under normal circumstances, any of your personal information will not be provided to unrelated third parties without your consent. In the following cases, we may provide your personal information to relevant third parties:
(1) Certain services on this website require a partner (such as an agency, a company that provides related technical services, a transportation company, and a mailing company). Companies, companies that provide prizes, etc.) or jointly. In order to provide you with such services, it is necessary for this website to share your personal information with the partner. If you do not want your information to be shared, you can refuse the disclosure of your personal information by not using the specific service.
(2) This website may conduct joint promotion activities with third parties. All or part of the personal information collected in promotional activities may be shared with the third party. If you do not want your information to be shared, you can refuse by not participating in the promotion.
(3) According to laws and regulations or mandatory government regulations, we must provide your personal information to relevant judicial or government departments.
(4) To prevent the legitimate rights and interests of others or the public interest from being seriously harmed.
(5) In order to prevent your legitimate rights and interests from being seriously harmed.
(6) We found that your behavior violated the terms of service of this website or any guidelines on the use of specific services or products, or constituted a significant harm to the legitimate rights and interests of Tesijia Information.
4. User Information Management
This website is owned and operated by Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. The company is located on the seventh floor of Block B, Building 9, Baoneng Science and Technology Park, Qingxiang Road, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. The relevant information in this website is maintained and managed by our company's dedicated personnel. You can call our company's telephone number 0755-2810 2800 to get in touch with our company's customer service. Except in accordance with the terms and conditions of this user agreement or agreed with Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. in other agreements, any part or component or content of this website shall not be copied or disseminated in any way.
You can use your registered user name and password on this website at any time to inquire, supplement or correct the personal information in your account on this website, or request to delete the personal information in your account on this website. Your account on this website can be deleted, but this will cause you to not be able to log in to this website and use any services on this website. If you find any illegal use of user accounts or security loopholes, please notify this website immediately and report to the public security organs. The loss to the user caused by the third person using the account due to the user's failure to properly keep his account name and password shall be borne by the user.
When registering and using it, users should promise to abide by the seven bottom lines of laws and regulations, the socialist system, national interests, legal rights and interests of citizens, public order, social ethics, and the authenticity of information. , Pictures, etc.), shall not have the following circumstances:
(1) Violation of the Constitution or laws and regulations;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests, damage to public interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policy, promoting cults and feudal superstition;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigating crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations or violating other regulations of Laoyimo.
If the user defrauds the account name registration with false information, or the registration information such as the account avatar, profile, etc., has illegal and undesirable information, Tesijia has the right to take measures such as correction within the notice deadline, suspension of use, and cancellation of registration. Tesijia account is limited to the user's use. It is strictly forbidden to allow third parties to use your Tesijia account. Otherwise, the user shall bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom, and bear joint and several liability with the actual user.
5. User Information Security
Your account information on this website and files on this website are protected by a password, and only you have the right to obtain this personal information. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. This website will not take the initiative to call or email you to ask for your password. If you encounter such a situation, please contact Tesijia customer service to confirm. At the same time, please log out of your account on this website after completing the service. Unfortunately, any data transmission via the Internet or wireless network cannot obtain absolute security guarantees. Therefore, while we do our best to protect your personal information, this website cannot affirm or guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us or the information of the services we send. You will bear the risk when you do the above behavior. Once we receive the information transmitted from you, we will do our best to ensure its safety in our system.
6. User privacy system
We will collect your personal information and integrate this information on your voluntary basis, including but not limited to relevant information when registering an account and event registration information. Respect for the privacy of users is a basic policy of Tesijia. Therefore, Tesijia will not disclose or disclose to any third party the user's registration information and any information provided by the user for enjoying the Tesijia service, except in the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain explicit authorization or permission from the user in advance;
(2) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including providing the user's registration information, the content of the information posted by the user on this website and its release time, Internet address or domain name, etc. when inquired by relevant state agencies
(3) Strive to maintain the privacy and security of users and the general public in emergency situations;
(4) According to the relevant provisions of this clause or other circumstances deemed necessary by Tesijia. Tescar may cooperate with a third party to provide users with relevant network services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility as Tescar for protecting user privacy, Tescar may provide user information to The third party.
7. Ownership and Intellectual Property Terms
This website is owned and operated by Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. All content disclosed or displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, images, animations, sound effects, illustrations and websites ("content"), etc., belong to Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. and its licensors Or owned by the content provider. All elements of this website, including but not limited to the overall design and content, are protected by the laws of trade dress, copyright, ethics, trademarks and all other related intellectual property rights. Except in accordance with the terms and conditions of this user agreement or agreed with Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. in other agreements, any part or component or content of this website shall not be copied or disseminated in any way. Unless there is a clear agreement, the content and all related rights on the website will be the property of Shenzhen Tesijia Industrial Electronics Co., Ltd. or its licensors.
The customer expressly agrees that the risk of using Tesijia's services shall be borne by the customer. Tesijia expressly stated that it does not provide any type of guarantee, whether explicit or implicit. Tesga will try its best to protect the legitimate rights and interests of customers using Tesga’s services, but does not guarantee that Tesga’s services will meet the requirements of customers, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, safety, authenticity, stability, and correctness of the services. Tesijia also assumes no responsibility for the failure to delete or store the information (including but not limited to the information released by the customer) that appears in the customer's use of these services.
The customer understands and accepts that any information downloaded or obtained through the corresponding product service is up to the customer and bears the system damage, data loss and any other risks. Tesijia does not guarantee any merchandise shopping services and transaction progress that customers receive on the Internet.
Tesga is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages. These damages come from: improper use of Tesga’s services, purchase of goods or similar services online, transactions on the Internet, illegal use of services or customers The information sent has changed.
Tesega’s faults, technical defects, coverage limitations, force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, customer location, customer shutdown, or other non-Tesega’s technical capabilities of the communication networks of domestic and foreign basic operators involved in this service We will not be liable for service interruption, loss of customer email content, garbled characters, incorrect reception, failure to receive, or delayed reception caused by the incident.
Account transfer regulations: If the customer transfers the mobile phone number to another person, please delete the information in Tesijia in advance. Otherwise, customers who are assigned the number will be able to view your customer personal data. Tesijia does not bear the responsibility and disputes caused by the loss of customer data.
9. Update and user attention obligations
In accordance with the update of national laws and regulations and the needs of website operation, we have the right to modify the terms of this user agreement from time to time. Once the modified user agreement terms are posted on this website, they will become effective and replace the original user agreement terms. Users can log in at any time to view the latest user agreement terms. If the user does not agree to the updated user agreement terms, he should immediately stop using this website and stop accepting the services provided by this website; if the user continues to use this website or the services provided by this website, it shall be deemed to have agreed to the updated user agreement. We recommend that you carefully read this user agreement announcement before and during use of this website. If any one of this user agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, it shall be deemed divisible and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any other agreements.
10. Legal jurisdiction and application
The conclusion, execution, interpretation and dispute resolution of this user agreement shall be applicable to the current effective laws in the mainland of the People's Republic of China. In the event that some of the terms of this user agreement conflict with the applicable law, these terms will be completely reinterpreted in accordance with the law, and other valid terms will continue to be valid. If the parties have any disputes over the content of this clause or its implementation, the two parties shall try their best to resolve through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit to the nearby local court of the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
We respect the legal rights of users and consumers. This user agreement and various rules, policies, statements and other content published on this website are all for better and more convenient services for users and consumers. Tesijia welcomes comments and suggestions from users and all walks of life. We will humbly accept and modify the terms of this user agreement and related policies and rules in due course.