What is the d-sub connector?
The d-sub connector is a type of connector. D-sub connector production design of d-sub connector with a variety of models, options and accessories, is a very economical interconnection solution. The d-sub connector includes high-low-frequency hybrid, high-current and high-density d-sub connector, including insulation body, harpoon plate lock, back cover and multiple conductive terminals; After assembly, the harpoon plate lock is limited in the limit mechanism, thus effectively solving the existing d-sub connector because the harpoon plate lock position is not reliable, easy to rotate and caused by the problem of different height of the foot.
What are the categories of d-sub products?
D-sub interface typical applications are VGA (DA15 female head), parallel port (DB25 female head), COM serial port (DE9 male head, RS232)
Several characteristics of d-sub connector products
Different definitions of 25pin d-sub connector signals in different modes: characteristics of computer parallel port sht10 Features: standard structure, elegant appearance, easy installation, in line with a variety of standards.
D-sub product technical parameters
Product category: rectangular connector... <
Main technical parameters: operating temperature: -55 ~ 125℃; rated voltage: 300v;
D-sub connector product applications
D-sub connector, as an industrial standard connector, is applied to many c series modules of ni. For the most part, the difference in d-sub attachments is simply the number of pins in the connector. The d-sub family has been extended to include new economical connectors. The new series is aimed at growing applications that require fewer and fewer unplugging times, such as set-top boxes, controls and meters. And the demand of this kind of application is higher and higher. D-sub connector is one of the earliest solutions, and also the most diverse and widely used input/output connector system.
Notice when welding d-sub connector
1. It is suggested to wrap a layer of heat insulation adhesive paper on the inner mold before wrapping copper foil to prevent the core wire from being burned when welding copper foil or injection molding outer mold;
2. The covered copper foil is not allowed to be cracked or damaged;
3, if found damaged copper foil, you can use copper foil to cover the damage, and then will fill the copper foil and the original copper foil seam to be completely welded with solder;
4. After completely wrapping the copper foil, no inner mold or core wire is allowed to be exposed from any Angle;
5. Do not burn the core wire during welding.
6. It is not allowed that solder dissolves into the gap between the inner mold and connector and that solder penetrates into the thermal insulation adhesive paper of the inner mold.
TXGA Industrial Electronics (S.Z.) Co., Ltd
7/F, B / 9 Bldg, Baoneng Technology Park, Qingxiang Road, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China