What are the USES of RF connectors? TXGA for you to answer: RF connector is usually used in two forms:
1. It is directly mounted on the instrument panel or printed circuit board
2. Connect rf coaxial cable for electrical signal transmission.
What kind of structure does RF have in connector cable? How to access? Its structure is as follows:
1. The inner and outer conductors are pressed
2. The inner conductor shall be pressed, while the outer conductor shall be welded
3. The inner conductor shall be welded, while the outer conductor shall be pressed
4. The inner conductor shall be welded, while the outer conductor shall be pressed with thread
5. The inner conductor shall be pressed and the outer conductor shall be pressed with thread
In short, the connection between RF connector and cable requires reliable connection, small reflection, and certain compensation to ensure performance.
TXGA Industrial Electronics (S.Z.) Co., Ltd
7/F, B / 9 Bldg, Baoneng Technology Park, Qingxiang Road, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China